Natural gas utilities have long collaborated to restore services, adapting to the evolving needs of communities. The Southern Gas Association will host an expert roundtable focusing on resource deployment and mutual aid strategies.
Organizers will share insights on internal processes during deployments, emphasizing:
- Best practices for procedures, roles, responsibilities, and technology.
- Coordinating cross-border responses with state and federal waivers/permits.
- Addressing information silos to ensure cohesive messaging.
- Identifying opportunities to build community goodwill.
- Learning from recent mutual aid response incidents.
2024 Spring Gas Discount for You
This roundtable will be held in conjunction with the 2024 Spring Gas Conference.
Attendees of this roundtable may add on a discounted day pass for the Spring Gas Wednesday, March 20, session for only $200.
Click below to learn more about the conference: