Internal Combustion Engines (ICEs) and Natural Gas Compression are the heart of the Oil & Gas Industry, yielding the power to pump vital elements through pipelines across North America. The Engine Analyzer & Reliability Workshop has been designed to equip professionals working on, and responsible for, these assets with predictive and preventative maintenance solutions that are easily transferable to their current work initiatives.
Join your colleagues and other professionals as you are educated through presentations, demonstration of working models and interaction with industry experts from companies all over the United States. Join us in exploring a unique perspective on Natural Gas Engines and Compression in this jam-packed three-day workshop!
Participants will learn:
- Fundamentals and Alternate Fuel Balancing Concepts
- Compressor Rod Packing Replacement Tips/Tricks
- AutoBalance Installation Management
- Reciprocating Equipment Analysis
- Unit Alignment and Soft Foot Concepts
- Predictive/Preventative Maintenance Techniques
- Quality Control
- Generating Horsepower Curves and Loading Schedules
- Force Fed Lubrication
- Overhaul Project Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All level Engineers, Analysts, Technicians, Mechanics, FSRs, Project Managers and Reliability Engineers interested in gaining a more in-depth understanding of Natural Gas Engines and Compressors.
Visit the official GMRC event page for more details.Visit
Agenda coming soon!