The Southern Gas Associations’s inaugural LNG Symposium is a premier event that brings together industry professionals, policymakers, and stakeholders to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the global natural gas and LNG markets. The primary goal is to foster collaboration, knowledge sharing, and the development of innovative strategies to ensure the sustainable growth of the natural gas industry.
Limited tickets are available. Act fast to secure your spot!
- Regulatory environment for the future
- Regulatory thought process and decision-making practices: Why are LNG facilities being required to install seismic activity meters?
- PHMSAA draft regulations: Details of new regulations and reporting
- FERC: LNG project approval process
- LNG roundtable discussion format amongst operators
- Current and future state of peak shavers: Virtual pipeline, export terminals, import terminals
- LNG large-scale operations and small-scale operations
Included with registration
- Networking breakfast
- Educational sessions & roundtables
- Networking lunch
For questions or to be involved with the event, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.