Safety is of paramount importance in all aspects of life, whether it’s at home, in the workplace, or in public spaces. Ensuring safety not only protects individuals from harm but also contributes to overall well-being and productivity. At SGA, we recognize the importance of fostering a culture of safety, not only within our workplaces but also in our communities and homes. The goal of the SGA Conference is to provide the tools and knowledge needed to foster an incident-free workplace while building solid, collaborative relationships in the natural gas industry.
Attending this conference equips professionals with the tools, knowledge, and connections needed to elevate safety practices, reduce risks, and contribute to the overall success of the industry.
- Safety Showcase with Product Demonstrations by Exhibitors
- Hands-on Safety Training & Education
- Safety Recognition
- Roundtable discussions on the latest technological advances
- Networking Opportunities with other safety professionals and industry experts
- Special Networking Event: St. Louis Cardinal Game on Monday, June 24th
- Worksite Safety
- Employee Protection
- Safe Driving
- Technical Training
- Operator Qualifications
- Learning and Development
- Succession planning
- Artificial Intelligence
- And more!
Registration Fee Includes:
- Entry to St. Louis Cardinals game
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Safety showcase demonstrations
- General & education sessions
Hotel information coming soon.
Conference Quick Links
Not only will an SGA sponsorship help you stand out from the competition, but you will gain opportunities to engage one-on-one with people looking for relevant product solutions. Participating as a program sponsor is about starting quality relationships and remaining on the minds of attendees well after the event. The rewards are endless.
Thank You to Our 2024 Sponsors!
TRIPLE FLAME SPONSOR