Sponsored by SGA’s Engineering, Design, & Construction Committee, this presentation will cover:
- Preliminary Design Considerations
- Station Layout – Best Industry Practices
- Lessons Learned Examples
- FAQ Highlights
- Develop a comprehensive understanding for discussion topics necessary for an all-encompassing design approach.
- Review the latest industry best practices and considerations for laying out the gate station with system flexibility and ease of maintenance.
- Provide attendees with a comprehensive list of industry lesson learned for M&R Stations. Review several case studies to identify and avoid design pitfalls and optimize your next design.
Who Should Attend
- Entry-level Gas Engineering, Design technicians or those looking for a refresher.
Meet Your Instructors
A Rose-Hulman graduate with both a master’s and bachelor’s degree in engineering management and mechanical engineering respectively, Aaron is a licensed professional engineer in several states who loves a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Drawn to the water, Aaron is an avid boatman and can often be found wakeboarding or skiing on Arkansas’s many lakes.
A University of Iowa graduate with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Peter has 15 years plus in the natural gas industry, focusing on transmission and Distribution measurement and regulator design. An enthusiastic outdoorsman, Peter can often be found amongst the great outdoors camping with his three boys.