SGA’s mission is to advance the natural gas industry and individuals by linking people, ideas, and information. Connect@SGA is the place to do it. As our community forum and discussion board, Connect@SGA has been overhauled for a better member experience. Committee information and records will now be operating out of the community and the general forum and interest groups have been established to help further discussion and progress in the industry. In this training, join us as a Connect@SGA expert briefs you on how to navigate and maximize your benefits on the platform.
- Learn how to navigate Connect@SGA
- Understand how to maintain an updated profile in Connect@SGA
- Learn how to participate in industry problem solving and discussions that propel the natural gas industry forward.
- Learn how Connect@SGA will act as the record-keeping and distribution tool for committee documents and information.
At the end of this class and workshop, you will:
- Become familiar with the Connect@SGA platform
- Be able to navigate the forums, interest groups, and committee pages on Connect@SGA
- Understand how to update your member profile on Connect@SGA
- Understand how to interact with your peers across the industry to get your questions answered
- Learn practical tips and tools to help you navigate and use Connect@SGA.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All Membership interested in utilizing Connect@SGA to share information across the industry
- Committee members who will be using this platform for official documentation and committee records
Meet Your Presenter
Sr. Strategic Consultant