Co-hosted with the American Public Gas Association and the Carolinas Public Gas Association, SGA’s Spring Gas Conference and Expo met last week in Charlotte, North Carolina. This regional conference provided localized technical training, workshops, classes and seminars to help better prepare the workers in the natural gas industry for the challenges faced on a daily basis.
The 2017 Spring Gas Conference and Expo offered 31 different opportunities for attendees to gain valuable training with leading industry content and best practices. Classes and workshops ranged from accounting roundtables to visual welding inspection courses. More than 800 natural gas workers participated. Conference attendees were also able to visit with 85 exhibitors to learn about the latest updates to goods and services available to the industry.
See the highlights from the conference below, and mark your calendar for next year’s conference on March 19-21 in Columbia, South Carolina.
SGA would like to especially recognize the following companies for their time and support to help make the 2017 Spring Gas Conference & Expo such a success:
Participating Conference Sponsors
- Southeast Connections, LLC – Platinum Sponsor
- AECOM – Gold Sponsor
- Equipment Controls Company – Gold Sponsor
- Burns & McDonnell – Gold Sponsor
- Galperti, Inc. – Gold Sponsor
- Mears Group, Inc. – Silver Sponsor
- SWCA Environmental Consultants – Silver Sponsor
- Sensus – Silver Sponsor
- Distribution Construction – Silver Sponsor
- Kleinfelder – Bronze Sponsor
- Miller Pipeline – Hotel Key Cards and Cornhole Sponsor
- Southeast Connections, LLC – Everything DIM Workshop, Women & Leadership Forum & Cross Bore Remediation Workshop Sponsor
- Foremost Pipeline Construction – Water Bottle Sponsor
- Consolidated Pipe & Supply, Inc. – Mobile App
- Troy Construction – Golf Title Co-Sponsor
- Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services – Golf Title Co-Sponsor
- Pike Gas Services – Cornhole Sponsor
- ElectriCom, Inc. – Cornhole Sponsor