This virtual webinar aims to provide members of the natural gas value chain nationwide with a comprehensive update on the State of Carbon Management. The focus will be on key topics such as Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS), Carbon Management, Emissions Reductions, and alternative fuel innovations. While many members are familiar with these concepts, the goal is to enhance their awareness of the real projects in the pipeline and the opportunities currently underway in the field of carbon management and sustainable energy solutions.
Attendees will receive 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) upon completion.
- Understanding the Current Landscape: Gain insight into the current state of carbon management technologies, including CCUS, and learn about the latest developments in the field.
- Real-World Project Awareness: Discover concrete examples of carbon management projects, their scale, scope, and impact, to better appreciate the practical applications of these technologies.
- Emissions Reduction Strategies: Learn about effective emissions reduction strategies and how carbon management fits into broader sustainability goals for the natural gas industry.
- Alternative Fuel Innovations: Explore the latest innovations in alternative fuels, including hydrogen, and understand their potential role in the future of the natural gas value chain.
- Opportunities for Collaboration: Identify opportunities for collaboration, investment, or participation in carbon management initiatives, and how industry stakeholders can contribute to a sustainable future.
- Increased Awareness: Attendees will leave the webinar with an improved understanding of the current state of carbon management technologies, projects, and opportunities.
- Informed Decision-Making: Armed with real-world examples and insights, participants will be better equipped to make informed decisions related to carbon management and emissions reduction within their organizations.
- Networking and Collaboration: The webinar will provide a platform for industry professionals to connect, fostering potential collaborations and partnerships in the field of carbon management.
- Alignment with Industry Trends: Attendees will be better aligned with the latest industry trends and best practices, enhancing their ability to adapt to the changing landscape of the natural gas value chain.
- Inspiration for Action: The presentation will inspire attendees to take proactive steps towards incorporating carbon management solutions and alternative fuel innovations into their organizations’ strategies and operations.
Meet Your Instructor
Director, Department of Energy
Office of Carbon Management Technologies