4 Practical Proven Strategies You Can Use Now to Improve Culture, Empower Frontline Culture Leaders, and Create a High-Performance Culture in Your Organization
As the title suggests, this course will be beneficial for utility field operations leaders and those who support them, who have the responsibility and authority for their company’s field culture and performance. We will discuss Culture Alignment and Enhancement and explore a specific approach called the High-Performance People-First Culture Program (HPPFP).
Participants will complete an Assessment Tool before the course and then in the class will be given guidance on how to use the information for decision making and development.
Who Should Attend
- Front-line field leaders & inspectors
- Operations managers
Attendees will receive 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) upon completion.
Meet Your Instructors
Founder & President, Joe Knows Energy LLC
- 40 years in the Excavation Industry, 35 years Leadership
- Passionate About Frontline Leadership, Potential and Impact
- Proven Experience with Successful Southern Company Inspection Staffing Pilot Running from 2021-Current
- 10 Years Leading Inspection Staffing and Recruiting Company Focused on Improving Quality and Safety Culture in Utilities and Pipeline Markets
- 25 Years Leading an Excavation Company, Managing 300+ Employees and 25 Crews in 3 Metro Areas; Over 5,000 Projects Including Several Valued at $5 Million+
- 6 Years Leading a Heavy Equipment Operator Training School in 4 Cities.
- 8 Years Leading a Dirt Logistics Company in 5 Cities
- 15 Years Leading an Environmental Excavation Company in Three Cities Including Emergency Response Services
Director of Strategic Outreach, Joe Knows Energy, LLC
- 30+ Years Operations Leader in the Natural Gas Industry
- Passionate About Enhancing Performance and Culture
- Performed Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Execution of Distribution and Transmission
- Projects including:
- 42-Mile Transmission Main Replacement Project
- 188 Miles of Cast Iron and Bare Steel Main Replacement
- Decommissioning of a 500 Million Cubic Feet Capacity Liquified Natural Gas Facility
- Multi-Year Regulator Station Replacement Program
- Executed Contracted Operations of Utility Systems on Federal Properties with US Army
- 16 years as Director of Operations and Engineering for Multi-State Mid-Size and Large Utilities Managing Daily Operations of 115 Employees Performing Field Operations and Engineering
- 7 Years Facilitating a Culture-Shaping Program Throughout All Levels of the Organization to Develop an Intentional High-Performance Culture
- 7 Years Performing Pipeline Inspection over Replacement Programs