Want to be notified first when registration opens?
Submit your information below.
One of the natural gas industry’s premier conferences, the SGA Management Conference is attended by C-Suite, Directors and Senior Managers from across the industry. Public and private companies gather to share real-life experiences, challenges and opportunities. General sessions on the industry’s most pressing topics, plus joint sessions on issues of common interest, and focused roundtable sessions make this a valuable opportunity for education, sharing of best practices, and relationship building.
The Management Conference is designed to stimulate new thinking and inspire action while providing a unique networking environment to connect with other senior leaders. It is held in conjunction with the SGA Annual Meeting, the Spring meeting of the Board of Directors, the Executive Council, Pipeline Safety Council Inclusion and Diversity Council meetings as well as the Executive Communications Taskforce. The Innovative Technology Forum allows operators to learn about embracing technology that is reshaping operations, improving productivity and reducing emissions.
- Invaluable lessons and insights from top CEO’s, technology innovators and thought leaders
- New insight and perspective on leading your team well
- Unstoppable momentum to keep driving your company forward
- Insight into where your business is today and where it can be tomorrow
- Real-life, experience and advice from world-class leaders
- Best Practices
- Position Your Self as an Expert
- New Tips & Tactics
- Greater Focus
- Energy of Like-Minded People
- Invest in Yourself
- Grow & Challenge Yourself
Who Should Attend
Natural gas Senior and Executive management professionals seeking new insights and leadership skills.
Not only will an SGA sponsorship help you stand out from the competition, but you will gain opportunities to engage one-on-one with people looking for relevant product solutions. Participating as a program sponsor is about starting quality relationships and remaining on the minds of attendees well after the event. The rewards are endless.