Benefits of Attending:
- Invaluable lessons and insights from top CEOs and industry innovators on leading your team and driving your business forward.
- New, collaborative relationships from networking with world-class leaders
- Insight on the benefits of investing in yourself, gaining greater focus, and positioning yourself as an expert
One of the natural gas industry’s premier conferences, the SGA Management Conference is attended by C-Suite, Directors and Senior Managers from across the industry. Public and private companies gather to share real-life experiences, challenges and opportunities. General sessions on the industry’s most pressing topics, plus joint sessions on issues of common interest, and focused roundtable sessions make this a valuable opportunity for education, sharing of best practices, and relationship building.
The Management Conference is designed to stimulate new thinking and inspire action while providing a unique networking environment to connect with other senior leaders. It is held in conjunction with the SGA Annual Meeting, the Spring meeting of the Board of Directors, the Executive Council, Pipeline Safety Council and Inclusion and Diversity Council meetings.
Recommended Travel Dates
- General Attendees: Arrive on Wednesday, April 3, 2024, before 5:00 PM to ensure you can attend the Welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Council Members: Arrive before 12:00 PM on Wednesday, April 3, 2024, to participate in any scheduled Council meetings.
Schedule your flight to leave after 1:00 PM on Friday, April 5, 2024, so that you can experience the SGA Board Chair’s Capstone Roundtable, a unique and important event!
Registration Fee Includes:
- General Sessions with Keynote Speaker
- Educational Sessions
- Networking Break
Locations & Lodging
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
Book your room online here. The official conference room block is full, but rooms are available online to book directly with the hotel, subject to hotel availability.
Additional lodging options:
Hyatt Centric Midtown – 5-minute walk
125 10th St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech – 5-minute walk
1041 W Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel – 14-minute walk/4-minute drive
866 W Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Not only will an SGA sponsorship help you stand out from the competition, but you will gain opportunities to engage one-on-one with people looking for relevant product solutions. Participating as a program sponsor is about starting quality relationships and remaining on the minds of attendees well after the event. The rewards are endless.
Thank You to Our 2024 Sponsors!
TRIPLE FLAME SPONSOR