Elevate your professional prowess by overcoming obstacles through effective leadership and strategic decisions in your project management journey. Enhance your skills in thorough planning, efficient document management, and leveraging tools to identify obstacles in project management. Learn to spot project risks early and turn these challenges into opportunities – all backed by real-world examples. Unraveling how effective and clear communication can be a game-changer for project results.
Attendees will receive 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) upon completion.
- Championing Effective Projects: A High-Level Overview Beyond Financial Constraints, Emphasizing Leadership Excellence and Strategic Decision-Making
- Unleash Your Potential in Effective Project Planning
- Document Control Expertise – Streamlining Project Information for Clear Communi-cation and Impactful Narratives
- Leverage Geographic Information System (GIS) and Additional Tools: Navigate through challenges efficiently, using GIS and other tools
- Identifying and Proactively Tackling Project Red Flags
- Crisis Management – Turning Uncertainties into Opportunities
- Communication Excellence: The Driving Force Behind Exceptional Project Outcomes
- Budget Management Proficiency: Your Winning Ace in the Game of Project Completion
Who Should Attend
This course, blending project management strategies and instruments, is designed for eve-ryone from beginners to experienced professionals who are eager to amplify their profi-ciency in project management.
Meet Your Instructor
CEO & President, Pangea Biological
Amy Rowland serves as the Chief Executive Officer and President for Pangea Biological, focusing on the energy and infrastructure sectors, with expertise in contract execution and performance, process development and implementation, client management, quality assurance/quality control, regulatory strategy, and compliance and training. As a trusted expert for over 30 years, Amy brings technical input and strategic oversight to multi-faceted and complex projects, from design to project completion, to support wildfire mitigation, strategic undergrounding, pipeline safety, and ESG initiatives.
Amy has successfully managed various programs throughout her career, from biological resources and constructability assessments to environmental compliance and training programs. She takes pride in developing and implementing effective programs for multiple stakeholders. Amy’s dynamic approach has earned her a reputation for actively engaging with regulatory agencies, engineering and design teams, and construction teams. When managing programs and projects, Amy is highly skilled at finding solutions that protect environmental resources and facilitate construction progress.
Amy is committed to mentorship and advocacy for women and diverse businesses. She serves on the board of directors with Women Impacting Public Policy and the Association of Women in Water, Energy, and Environment. Amy received her Bachelor of Science in Renewable Natural Resources from the University of Arizona and completed the Management Development for Entrepreneurs program at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.