Training Programs are essential to the success of a Control Room Management. This webinar will focus on developing a training program. It will include information for new Controllers and continued training with an additional focus on fatigue and AOCs. Focus will placed on the written training plan and annual reviews to test the effectiveness.
Attendees will receive 2 Professional Development Hours (PDH) upon completion.
During this webinar, participants will learn what is required for a Controller training program, best practices for implementation, and how to measure the program’s effectiveness.
- Training Program
- New Controller Curriculum
- OJTs—how to document, what should be included
- Additional training
- Ongoing Training
- Lessons Learned
- Fatigue (elements, annual, periodic)
- MOCs—are they training?
- Simulator or tabletop training
- Leadership Training
- For those who have been in controller roles previously or who are new to leadership role
- Training Review
Who Should Attend
Gas Control personnel, learning and development personnel, training personnel, regulatory groups