This session will provide an overview of PHMSA’s recently published final rule extending oversight to some gas gathering pipelines in rural locations and changes to reporting requirements for those gas gathering pipelines not otherwise regulated.
Which gathering pipelines are affected, to what extent and compliance deadlines.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify which pipelines will become regulated
- Know what data will be required to be reported to PHMSA
- Identify key milestone deadlines to achieve compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Pipeline compliance staff, project engineers, managers, and operations personnel with gas gathering assets.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mr. DeWitt Burdeaux has program management and technical experience in the following general areas:
- Pipeline Safety Assessments and Audits
- Pipeline Safety Jurisdictional Determination
- Representation on Consensus Standards Committees
- Development and Implementation of Regulatory Compliance Programs
- Pipeline Safety Rulemaking Development
- Training Needs Analysis and Curriculum Development
- Pipeline Safety Management System